Join Team OTM
Over The Moon is the go-to digital destination for modern, stylish, and just plain fun inspiration and shopping.
What sets us apart?
At Over The Moon, you will have the unique opportunity to innovate and engage with all aspects of the wedding, lifestyle, and e-commerce industries at the highest level.
Camaraderie is our highest priority. Whether you’re working on a wedding feature or on the backend of our registry, our team is always working closely together—and having a good time in the process.
We are always looking for what’s new and what’s next—we are motivated by discovery. Whether it’s an emerging designer, a floral trend, or a new Instagram feature, our team has its finger on the pulse of what’s now and next.
Customer Care Associate
Over The Moon is seeking an experienced Customer Care Associate to help support our Customer Success team. We are looking for someone who understands both the importance of extraordinary customer service and its intrinsic value to a fast-growing company. The ideal candidate will have prior customer service experience and a flexible schedule. This role will report to the Head of Operations and Customer Success.
Please note that weekend availability is required.
- Provide the highest level of customer care to our growing customer base
- Answer incoming customer emails and calls regarding order inquiries
- Provide shipping updates to customers and troubleshoot any shipping issues that occur
- Work with vendors to insure that customer orders are being shipped out on time
- Responsible for collecting and documenting product feedback
- Navigate customers successfully through website and registry transactions
- Notify appropriate team of any site errors or updates that need to be made
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Energetic, confident and adaptable personality
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Open availability, flexible schedule including early mornings, evenings, weekends,
- and some holidays
To apply, please email [email protected] with your resume and a cover letter attached and make the subject line “Customer Care Associate – Your Name.”